Concerned about Coronavirus? Click here.

Our Call Centre is now working remotely you can contact us during office hours via chat or email.
Please be aware we are experiencing unprecedented demand so please be patient.
If your query is regarding a claim please click here for further details.

  1. Categories
  2. Age Limits and Age Group Definitions
  3. Company Information
  4. Destinations and Regions
  5. General Cover
  6. Health
  7. Payment
  8. Product Information
  9. Sports and Activities
  10. Wintersports/Ski

How much are my golf clubs insured for?

Direct Travel Policies:

You will be able to cover any Golf equipment as long as you have bought the necessary Golf Cover, which is available as an optional extra on our Premier Plus policy. Please refer to the policy wording for full details of the cover available. The amount payable for the accidental loss, theft or damage to your golf equipment will be shown as per the schedule of benefits set out in your policy wording. The amount payable in the event of a total loss will be the value of today's prices less a deduction for wear and tear.

Other Brands - Please see the policy wording specific to the product you are purchasing for full terms and conditions on what is covered.

Need help?

UK Customer Services0330 880 3600

Open Mon - Fri 8:30am - 6pm.
Sat 8:30am - 5pm. Sun 10am - 3pm.
(Calls may be monitored or recorded)

UK Emergency AssistanceContact details can be found in your policy documentation

Available 24 hours a day, every day