Our residency requirements are outlined clearly at the beginning of the quote process. We require you to confirm using a tick box that:
- All travellers are permanent residents in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man)
- All travellers have their main home in the United Kingdom
- All travellers have been in the UK for a minimum of 6 months in the 12 months prior to purchasing the insurance policy
- All travellers are registered with a general practitioner (GP) in the United Kingdom
- All travellers 16+ hold a UK National Insurance number
- All travellers will be travelling from and returning to the United Kingdom
We also require that:
- All travellers do not have the intention to receive medical treatment while on their trip
- All travellers are fit to travel, and are not travelling against the advice of a medical professional
- All travellers are in the UK at point of purchase
If you are outside of the UK and looking to get a quote, we have teamed up with Voyager Insurance Services for EEA residents and other global residents looking for travel insurance while travelling outside of their home country, including those who have already travelled.
Please note that we cannot offer travel insurance to a country or area where the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO) have advised against all, or all but essential, travel.
For more information on FCDO travel advice, visit www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
UK Customer Services0330 880 3600
Open Open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm, Saturday 8:30am to 4pm and closed Sundays.
(Calls may be monitored or recorded)
UK Emergency AssistanceContact details can be found in your policy documentation
Available 24 hours a day, every day