Call 0330 880 3600 Calls may be monitored or recorded. Opening Times.

  1. Categories
  2. Age Limits and Age Group Definitions
  3. Company Information
  4. Destinations and Regions
  5. General Cover
  6. Health
  7. Payment
  8. Product Information
  9. Sports and Activities
  10. Wintersports/Ski

Can I work abroad?

We can confirm that certain types of work are covered under a majority of our policies. For example:

  1. bar and restaurant work
  2. office and clerical work
  3. music performance and singing
  4. fruit picking (without machinery)

Manual labour, with or without the use of machinery, is only covered at ground level under our Goodtogo policies, with the addition of an activity level.

We may be able to provide cover for other occupations, subject to an additional premium being paid. Depending on the type of work, your cover may be restricted under certain sections of the Policy Wording, so please double-check if you are unsure.

If you have any questions or need clarification, feel free to contact our UK-based customer care team on 0330 880 3600.

Related FAQs

  1. Am I covered to ride a motorbike abroad?
  2. What sports and activities are covered?
  3. Is scuba diving covered?

UK Customer Services0330 880 3600*

Open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm, Saturday 8:30am to 4pm and closed Sundays

*Calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.

UK Emergency Assistance

Direct Travel (Allianz) - 01444 465 553 

AllSafe (Allianz) - 01444 465 553

Fit2Travel (Arch) - 01243 621 501

Freespirit (Canopius) - 0203 819 7170

Goodtogo (Red Sands) - 01444 465 573

Available 24 hours a day, every day.