Famous for it's flavoursome food, lively culture, extensive history, and stunning beaches, we tell you our 10 quick reasons why a trip to India needs to be on everyone's bucket list.
- 1. Immerse yourself in the Indian culture, through their local markets bursting with traditional produce and handicrafts.
- 2. Taste the rich and flavoursome street food.
- 3. The variety of wildlife.
- 4. Explore the rich temples and architecture.
- 5. Using fresh ingredients is normal, rather than tinned and canned products.
- 6. Experience the country's strong historic roots.
- 7. It is a country full of colour and life.
- 8. You can get great value for money.
- 9. Indian’s like to go over and above when it comes to hospitality.
- 10. You can broaden your view on different cultures and religions.
Don’t forget, you can get your travel insurance from DirectTravel at either www.direct-travel.co.uk or ring our friendly team on 0330 880 3600.