From £29.64 per person*
- Travel insurance cover for a continuous 12 month period with no limit to the number of trips you can make abroad during that time
- Over 100 sports and hazardous activities covered (additional premium may apply)
- Ski cover is provided for up to 17 days in total on our Winter Sports travel insurance policy
- Cover for Business trips can be included at an additional cost
- From £5,000,000 up to £20,000,000 cover (with Premier Plus) for medical expenses, including a 24-hour emergency assistance line.
- Natural Disaster Cover available - for disruption caused by volcanoes, floods, earthquakes and more at an additional cost
Annual Travel Insurance Quote
Holidays should be about unwinding and relaxation. With this goal in mind Direct Travel Insurance offers a range of affordable annual travel insurance policies that provide peace of mind, regardless of where your travels take you. Travelling abroad is more relaxing with a high quality annual travel insurance policy in place.
* Prices are based on a 35 year old travelling to Europe with budget cover.
Annual holiday insurance – European and worldwide cover
Direct Travel Insurance provides annual multi-trip travel insurance to suit every budget. There are four levels from which prospective travellers can choose depending on the level of cover required.
What can I do if I am older than the maximum age limit for the policy?
You may be able to obtain an alternative travel insurance policy by contacting:
British Insurance Brokers Association: www.biba.org.uk
Tel: 0870 950 1790 (Lines open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday)
What’s not covered?
Please note that our policies do not cover undisclosed pre-existing medical conditions or travel to or through Afghanistan, Cuba, Liberia and Sudan, or countries where the Foreign Office has warned against all but essential travel. There are also some other exclusions and conditions that apply so please check the Policy Wording for all terms.
Direct Travel Insurance is a trading name of Travel Guard Europe Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN Number 312350).