Ski & Winter Sports Insurance
Direct Travel’s award-winning ski insurance offers cover for over 30 winter sports and 24 hour support should you have to claim. So you can chill out on your holiday this winter knowing that you’re covered.
Ski Insurance Quote
- 24-hour medical emergency assistance with all ski travel insurance policies
- Off-piste skiing and snowboarding covered without a guide in all resorts*
- Up to £1,000 for lost, stolen or damaged equipment
- European single trip winter sports travel insurance from £6.48 per person
- More than 30 winter sports can be covered
- A winter sports annual policy provides up to 17 days of winter sports cover during your insured period
- Natural Disaster Cover available for disruption caused by volcanoes, floods, earthquakes and more at an additional cost
Whether you plan to spend your skiing holiday on black runs or beginners’ slopes, our ski insurance will cover your needs. From the Alps to the Rockies (and many more possibilities around the world), Direct Travel Insurance is just the ticket.
So that you can enjoy the freedom of the mountains, our cheap winter sports insurance policies cover loss and damage to equipment, medical emergencies, lost or stolen lift passes, piste closure and avalanche cover.
Choosing the winter sports insurance that suits you best
Our range of ski travel insurance policies help you choose the right level of cover, with options to suit every budget.
What’s more, we cover a whole lot more than just skiing: Direct Travel Insurance’s winter sports insurance covers more than 30 activities from Bigfoot skiing to cat boarding, snow biking, speed skating, tobogganing and more. See our winter sports activities page for more details.
What can I do if I am older than the maximum age limit for the policy?
You may be able to obtain an alternative skiing insurance policy by contacting: British Insurance Brokers Association: www.biba.org.uk Tel: 0870 950 1790 (Lines open 9.00am – 5.-00pm Monday to Friday)
Annual cover and backpacking ski insurance
As well as cheap ski insurance for a single trip, we have a winter sports annual holiday insurance policy that covers multiple trips and includes skiing, snowboarding, and/or other winter sports activities for up to 17 days per period of cover: ideal if you love the slopes and are planning more than one winter or snowboarding holiday.
* Provided that you have sought local resort managements advice beforehand.
What’s not covered
Please refer to the Policy Wording for terms and exclusions.
Please note that our policies do not cover undisclosed pre-existing medical conditions or travel to or through Afghanistan, Cuba, Liberia and Sudan, please check the Policy Wording for details.